For clients including but not limited to...
Health Care Settings
Patient Advocacy Groups
1. How to be a Self-Directed Patient
2. How to Design Your Own Integrative Health Care Program/Team
3. How to be an Effective Patient Advocate
4. How to Obtain Disability Accommodations for Persons with Multiple Chemical Sensitivities (MCS)
5. How to Establish (and Maintain) Fragrance Free Settings
6. How to Accommodate Individuals who are Chemically Injured/Sensitive
7. Designing Effective Trainings
All trainings provided via telecommunications only.
Additional topic trainings designed upon request.
· Administrators and Managers
· Medical personnel
All services tailored to identified needs of the audience or client.